• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR - ACSM

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was directed here from chat support operator. My client have a problem when try add to library acsm file. Error message like this:Przechwytywanie.PNG

How i can resolve my client problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

The error message indicates that there are problems when communicating the server from the vendor with the Adobe server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message indicates that there are problems when communicating the server from the vendor with the Adobe server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there's no way to fix the problem? Do we wait it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is not answered I just purchased a new book for my kids and straight out I hit this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been directed here by the chat operator...the question above is NOT answered. How does this issue get resolved? Is this an Adobe issue that you can't fix?? I have tried to download 2 books and neither will due to this message...and now they're showing as "borrowed" but I don't have them and can't return them to the library so I'm down the amount if books I vacant borrow.

i would appreciate an answer that will FIX this issue.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting this error - is there a solution we can apply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting this error, too - wonder if the server's down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error as well. Seems unlikely that all of us having this problem today is a coincidence. A solution would be nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, on a mac trying both safari and chrome. I get this error when I try to download and open a .acsm file from my public library. Have reinstalled ADE several times, deleted and re-registered the mac, tried with several different e-books, downloaded each one multiple times and tried opening immediately, don't know what else to try. I don't understand why this question is marked "answered". The answer is no help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now fixed for me -- I didn't do anything on my end, just waited a day and tried again after others posted that it was fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

getting this error as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add me to the list. I last downloaded a book 2 weeks ago, but every title I've tried today has this error. I have de-authorized and reauthorized as well as reinstalled the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this error. Since I haven't used my eReader in awhile, this has been extremely frustrating. I want to toss it in the nearest trash bin. I was also getting this error yesterday as well. How on earth do we fix it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this same error too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same issue as those writing on May 24.  Tried downloading two books from local library and both got the same error message.  Used to work great but now I'm stuck. Hope this clears up soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem before and We need to have our adobe account reinitiate because we can only give ten accesses with the same id.

That means that we can only connect ten times to one D no matter if it is x with the same app. I konw it's kind of weird

I was also sent here but we need someone from Adobe that can clear our adobe id from all authorizations and start the process again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this morning again and it is fixed for me!  Yea!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I tried to change my Adobe ID on the website (I thought it was because I changed my email adress recently) and it does not work. I desinstalled and reinstalled it and does not work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Tengo el mismo problema con ese error!!!! he instalado y desinstalado Adobe muchas veces y desde ayer que no puedo descargar libros!!!!! por favor si alguien sabe como solucionarlo!!!!! Gracias!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add me to the list of disgruntled adobe users. I have deleted the .dat file from my mac. Reinstalled Adobe. Even used a different ID and email. Not too sure what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok add me to the list. I also have tried all the fixes with no luck. So frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, three books today stuck without downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Llevo 3 días intentado descargar los libros comprados y no hay forma con el error de licencia pero es que tampoco nos dais ninguna solución a este problema por lo que puedo ver somos varias personas en la misma situación, gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

De que forma podéis solucionarnos esto?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines