• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Distribution link fail

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I applied for an Adobe Software Distribution last month for several of your products (Adobe® AIR® Runtime, Adobe® Flash® Player, Adobe® Acrobat Reader® DC Software and Adobe® Shockwave® Player). Received an "acceptance" email with download link for Flash but once logged in to the site (link: Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe ) it states that "No Adobe Flash Player distribution license found for this user."...

Please advise how to proceed...

BTW: Flash Player is too important to put in a registration wall for the download. You should not make updating harder: you should make it easier given the security issues with this product.

TrackID: 722876-20160914 of license

Bas Swildens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For what duration of time you applied the license for? Was it for a period of one month? If so your license has expired, hence you are unable to open the link. If the duration was higher then let us know. I will forward your license track id to licensing team to look into it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the license I received on September 15th last was for a year ("The agreement is valid for one year,"). Thank you for submitting my issue to the licensing team! Bas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you private message me the email_id registered with the track_id mentioned above. If you are using any other email_id you would see "No Adobe Flash Player distribution license found for this user." error. You should not face any issues with the registered email-id as your license is valid till 2017.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines