• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorization failure

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot authorize Digital Editions. I have tried that with version 2.01, 3.0 and 4.5.2 (I am using a Mac with OSX 10.9.5). When the window "Authorize your computer" comes up and I type in my Adobe ID with the proper password: I get then after I have clicked on "Authorize" and Error Message: Connection Error: Digital Editions could not connect to the activation server. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet". I am properly connected as if chose on the window "Authorize your computer" I forgot my password, I am connected to the proper link to proper Adobe webpage. I contacted Product Support via chat, and after being online for more than an hour and being transferred of four times they gave me the link to this to this forum and told me. "I am sorry this issue is only supported at Adobe forums" Any ideas: (I tried the diff. suggestions I found here, but none did help).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Has you check if your Firewall anything blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you check if your Firewall anything blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot you made my day! Why no one else at Adobe came with this answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Digital Edition is a costfree product. So its was only support of adobe Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines