• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop does not download

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having issues with this on one computer only and got some "expert" help which turned out to be a bad idea. Now this is so screwed up I have no idea how to fix it. My "expert" deleted several files so I have no idea what to do next. At this point the CC desktop does not even download, simply quits seconds into the process. Below is the output of the log tool collection. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe there is a way to remove all Adobe CC files from this computer and start from scratch.

Last login: Sat Oct 15 07:40:15 on console

Macintosh-4:~ david$ '/Volumes/LogCollectorTool/LogCollectorTool.app/Contents/MacOS/LogCollectorUI'

Script running in Admin/Sudo Mode...

Password:

Sorry, try again.

Password:

Adobe has developed the Log Collector Tool to collect log debug information relating to your installed Adobe Creative Cloud desktop software product. Once run, the Log Collector Tool will generate a LogCollection.zip file which you will be prompted to return to Adobe. Information contained in the LogCollection.zip will be used by Adobe to identify bugs and to make improvements in Creative Cloud software products. By downloading and running the Log Collector Tool and returning the LogCollection.zip to Adobe you consent to Adobe's use of the information as described. You can open the LogCollection.zip file any time to review the information collected, which may include your encrypted unique Adobe user identifier, product serial number, as well as debug and installer log file information.

Starting Log Collection

Creating a Folder 'LogCollector' in Temp to Collect all Logs

Collected logs from : DiagnosticReports

Collected logs from : CrashReporter

Collected logs from : DiagnosticReports

Collected logs from : CrashReporter

SUCCESS: Collected LBS.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected DLM.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected PDApp.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected NELog.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected DLM_Native.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected ACC.log to LogCollector

ERROR: Unable to CollectCEPServiceManager_native.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEPServiceManager4/logs/CEPServiceManager_native.log'

ERROR: Unable to CollectVulcan.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEPServiceManager4/logs/Vulcan.log'

ERROR: Unable to CollectCoreSync .log files 2014 [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/'

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CoreSyncInstall.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/AdobeCoreSyncInstallCoreSync.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/AdobeCoreSyncInstallCoreSyncExtension.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CoreSync/CoreSync-2016-02-12.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CoreSync/CoreSync-2016-02-11.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CoreSync/CoreSync-2016-02-10.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CoreSync/CoreSync-2016-02-09.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CoreSync/CoreSync-2016-02-08.log to LogCollector

ERROR: Unable to CollectCoreSync .tix files 2015 [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/'

SUCCESS: Collected CoreSyncInstall.log to LogCollector

Collected logs from : CreativeCloudPath

ERROR: Unable to Collectaamu.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/aamu.log'

ERROR: Unable to Collectaamui.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/aamui.log'

ERROR: Unable to Collectaamul.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/aamul.log'

ERROR: Unable to Collectaamus.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/aamus.log'

ERROR: Unable to CollectCSUTracker.xml [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/CSUTracker.xml'

ERROR: Unable to Collectaamun.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/aamun.log'

ERROR: Unable to Collectamt3.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/tmp/amt3.log'

ERROR: Unable to Collectoobelib.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/tmp/oobelib.log'

SUCCESS: Collected amt3.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected oobelib.log to LogCollector

ERROR: Unable to CollectAdobeIPCBroker.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Logs/AdobeIPCBroker.log'

ERROR: Unable to CollectAdobeIPCBrokerCustomHook.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Users/david/Library/Logs/AdobeIPCBrokerCustomHook.log'

ERROR: Unable to CollectAdobeCEF.log [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/Library/Logs/AdobeCC/AdobeCEF.log'

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.6.1 08-02-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.6 08-02-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.6 06-12-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.6 06-12-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.5.1 05-07-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.5 05-07-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.5 03-30-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.5 03-30-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5 5.5.3 03-30-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.4 01-27-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.4 01-27-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.1.2 01-27-2016.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.1.1 12-20-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.3 12-08-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Preview CC 1.1.3 12-01-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.1 12-01-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Export Assets 2 2.4 12-01-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.3 11-18-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.3 11-18-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 8 9.2 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Preview CC 1.1.1 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.0.1 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Export Assets 2 2.3 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.0 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.2.1 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Lightroom 6.0 11-05-2015.log.gz to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Photoshop Camera Raw 6.7 12-04-2013.log.gz to LogCollector

Collected logs from : CCX Process logs

Collected logs from : CCXWelcome data folder

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.2-com.adobe.preview.loader-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.2-com.adobe.ccx.start-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.2-com.adobe.ccx.start.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.2-com.adobe.preview.loader.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.2-com.adobe.DesignLibraries.angular-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.2-com.adobe.DesignLibraries.angular.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.1-com.adobe.ccx.start-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.1-com.adobe.preview.loader-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.1-com.adobe.ccx.start.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.1-com.adobe.preview.loader.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.0-com.adobe.preview.loader-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.0-com.adobe.preview.loader.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.0-com.adobe.ccx.start-renderer.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/CSXS/CEPHtmlEngine6-PHXS-16.1.0-com.adobe.ccx.start.log to LogCollector

ERROR: Unable to CollectCoreSync .db-shm and .db-val files 2016 [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/'

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/ACC.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected /Users/david/Library/Logs/ACC 2016-02-04 08-20-08.log to LogCollector

SUCCESS: Collected adobegc.log to LogCollector

ERROR: Unable to CollectExMan Logs [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Log/'

Collected logs from : CoreSync Finder Extension logs

SUCCESS:Collected CreativeCloud folder to LogCollector

ERROR:Unable to Collect CreativeCloud folder [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud'

The Adobe Log Collection zip file is being saved on your Desktop.

Logs collected in AdobeLogs-15102016-0924-Macintosh-4.local.zip @ Desktop

Macintosh-4:~ david$

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Davidk40989073 I would advise against restoring the directories from Time Machine.  Individuals commonly face Configuration Error 16 when launching Adobe applications after restoring the files using Time Machine.  It is likely that this would exacerbate your current errors.

Davidk40989073 I would recommend you try repeating the steps listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app under a newly created local administrator account.  You can find detail

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I am having the same problem.  I tried uninstalling Creative Cloud desktop and reinstalling.  It says "Initializing Installer" then "Downloading Creative Cloud Desktop" then quits.  No errors or anything.

I then searched online and followed the instructions to rename the OOBE to OOBE.old and try again... no luck.  I then followed other instructions that said to remove the contents of the OOBE folder.... no luck.  I even uninstalled ALL of my Adobe Master Collection Apps, which I use professionally on a daily basis and followed up using the Cleaner app... no luck and now all my apps are gone and I can't do any work!   How do I erase EVERY LAST TRACE of Adobe products from my Mac and start from scratch as if they were never installed in the first place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Barracuda,

We responded to the OP at the same time. Didn't see your post originally.

The Cleaner tool should be able to remove every last trace of whatever you tell it to.

But a further option that can work when nothing else does would be to download & install the Creative Cloud Desktop app using the direct links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat as Barracuda. I simply want all of it gone so I can start over. I used Apple's Aperture for years with nary an issue aand this Adobe business really irritates me. BTW, direct links appears to be Windows oriented and I use a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidk40989073 wrote:

BTW, direct links appears to be Windows oriented and I use a Mac.

The direct links are definitely for both Windows and Mac OS – but you have to make sure to carefully follow the download instructions given on that page before clicking on them, otherwise they won't work and you'll get an 'access denied' message from Adobe's servers instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow your steps and it doesn't work for me.

MacOS Sierra at MacBook Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Alpha,  I am on a Mac, OS Yosemite,  and I have Time Machine so I am considering simply restoring all the files in folder ~/Library/Application support/Adobe to the condition they were in when everything worked and see what happens.

Have you, or anyone else with this problem, had any luck resolving it using the suggested methods as I have not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my latest entry. At this point my problem has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thank you for the update Davidk40989073! 

If you continue to face difficulties under the original Administrator account you may want to consider migrating the preferences, settings, and documents, to a new Administrator account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure I understand what you mean by this. Currently all is OK but anything can happen. What steps would I take to perform this migration? Simply add another admin account and use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Davidk40989073 you would create the new account and then copy over the relevant files.  This will only be necessary if you face additional permission errors under the current account or other unexpected account specific behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Barracuda, are you using a Mac or a Windows machine? I am on a Mac and I have Time Machine so I am considering simply restoring all the files in folder ~/Library/Application support/Adobe to the condition they were in when everything worked and see what happens.

Have you, or anyone else with this problem, had any luck resolving it using the suggested methods as I have not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry you're having difficulties... Try this:

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Then reboot your computer and reinstall it.

If that doesn't fix it, then do the same with this:

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you not read my post??  I clearly stated that I already tried BOTH of those recommendations and neither worked.  Do you have another solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baracuda if you are facing errors with the installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application then please utilize the steps listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app​.

If you have already used the CC Cleaner Tool then please utilize the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application uninstaller utility available at Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to help ensure the previous installation of the Creative Cloud desktop app is completely removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, nothing recommended has worked for us to this point. I use a Mac and have Time Machine so I am considering simply restoring the contents of my folder ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe to the condition it was in when everything worked and see what happens. Any reason you can see that this might backfire?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davidk40989073 I would advise against restoring the directories from Time Machine.  Individuals commonly face Configuration Error 16 when launching Adobe applications after restoring the files using Time Machine.  It is likely that this would exacerbate your current errors.

Davidk40989073 I would recommend you try repeating the steps listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app under a newly created local administrator account.  You can find details on how to set up a new User account at Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS X .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, there is now light(room) at the end of the tunnel. Used my wife's administrator account and successfully downloaded and installed the CC Desktop. Photoshop CC (2015.5) and Camera Raw CC successfully installed but Lightroom CC (2015) failes to install upon repeated attempts. Clicking on "more info" reveals this:

----------- Payload: Adobe Lightroom 6.0.0.0 {8048A5DF-8A70-5BE1-954B-E0FDE1BD0D0D} -----------

ERROR: DF015: Unable to delete symlink "/Applications/Adobe Lightroom/Adobe Lightroom.app/Contents/Helpers/DynamicLinkMediaServer/application/dynamiclinkmediaserver.app/Contents/Adobe QT32 Server.app/Contents/Frameworks"(Seq 3676)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK!!!

As previously stated, after logging in under a different administrator account I was able to download and install the CC Desktop. Photoshop CC and Camera Raw CC installed but LR CC failed with error 7. Following the troubleshooting steps, specifically step 2, I renamed the LR CC, Adobe Patch Files, and the Adobe folder as instructed and attempted with success to download and install LR CC. It opened and I was overjoyed to find all of my work intact. I will now trash the renamed "old" folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines