• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 on Mac OS 10.12 Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot install Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 on Mac OS 10.12 Sierra.  Even after using sudo spcrl -master -disable to allow the Anywhere option in the system preferences, privacy and security panel I still get “Install can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image." error message.  Any ideas how to work around this?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any hope for an answer from Adobe on this? I assume this package is not signed anymore and won't be signed again, effectively cutting off macOS support. It would nice to know for certain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to the Adobe products and technical support periods covered under the new Lifecycle Policy page, Flash Media Encoder is no longer supported, which would indicate no further work on the product.

Untitled.jpg

--
Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem except I am running "Siri" instead of Sierra.  I need this software to assist in my live streaming. Can someone assist me in getting flash media live encoder install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Siri" isn't an operating system.  Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is no longer in development and has reached it's end of life.  Due to this, there are no support channels for the product, nor an active forum for it.  The last published Tech specs for the product are posted at  Tech specs | Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 and it has Mac OS X 10.5 listed.  Essentially, you're not going to get it installed on any recent version of OS X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works! Just drop the install file: "/adobe/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install" into a terminal window and hit enter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was happy to help)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me what does it mean? How can I do it? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to open terminal window. Then put the install file: "/adobe/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install" to this window. Use this this link (there is another program but you have to do the same things for FMLE): Установка Creative Suite в системе macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the the download v3.2. In there you will see the file "Install" (Red Icon). Right-click on that file and choose, "Show Package Contents" from the menu. From there go into the directory /contents/MacOS. In there is another file called "Install". Drag and drop that into a "Terminal" window. And press "Return" (Enter) on your keyboard. This will start the installation.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines