Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applied for Adobe Flash Player Distribution but got no response

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I applied for Adobe Flash Player Distribution Thursday 13th Oct and have yet had a response. I got no confirmation email and I have checked our spam filter with no success.

Thanks

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Hi,

Your application was approved on 10/13. The licensing team has re-sent the approval mail to you. Please check your spam folders as well for any mails from noreply@adobe.com.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 111 Replies 111
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you private message the email you used to apply for distribution license.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ridhijain have Pm'd you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your application was approved on 10/13. The licensing team has re-sent the approval mail to you. Please check your spam folders as well for any mails from noreply@adobe.com.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ridhijain, it definitly didn't come through the first time but we have it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have applied twice as well and have not gotten any email with the links for distribution. I checked my spam folder as well.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i use this thread to not open the same and the same again

I also requested a license two or three times to deploy actual Flash Player using our internal update server. But no response yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@steffenj92642590

The email was sent to you on 19-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and sorry for my late reply, but still no email

Maybe you can try it again and if then still no success i have to ask our provider ...

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and the subject? Because they can check the logfiles

THX und regards from Germany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@steffenj92642590

I sent you a private message with information concerning your distribution email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also applied for a distribution licence late last week but I am still waiting (applied 10/19). I have checked my spam folder but still nothing there. I need to get the .MSI's to roll out the updates as soon as possible.

Thanks

Jonny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I've submitted requests over and over. I got a response over a year ago, and that was good then, but the license only lasts a year... I requested for a new license to distribute content (flash, reader, shockwave) and have gotten no response.  I requested over and over again for months and have gotten no response.  I tried calling, I was told to find the forums (that wasn't ANY help), the request to distribute content has somehow been broken this year (compared to last year).

Who do we have to make contact with to get a distribution license or a location to download the MSI installers?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi queensmonkey

Please private message me the name and email address used to request the distribution license and I'll notify the licensing team to resend the email.  Note that public email addresses (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc) are not allowed.  If you requested the license using one of these it would have been denied (and an email sent).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M_Vargas,

Adobe rejects emails from (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc) that is awesome for "customer service".

Odd as it is, my company sees emails from Adobe as "SPAM", and they get deleted before we get a chance to see the emails in a junk or spam folder.

For the hundreds of thousands of dollars my company spends on Adobe products one might think that we'd have a person to contact in the event we have download issues (or distribution license issues) with Adobe, but I when I call to make contact with customer service they tell me to pound-sand and write something on the forum... hence why I am on the forum wasting my time multiple replies to find out that my requests have been deleted without an auto-response (saying that they are auto-rejected) or a response giving another license for another year.  There is a Russian site (still Adobe.com, in English) that offers the distribution software "updated" for free, but I'm trying to do the right thing by asking for a license...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi queensmonkey

Flash Player distribution license is for enterprise distribution, hence the requirement for a non-public email address.  Adobe, like many other companies, doesn't offer customer support for free products, unless a support agreement is in place. We appreciate you doing the right thing by applying for the license and I apologize for the hassle you've encountered.  If you've applied for the license using your company email address and haven't received the email (due to your companies spam filters), please private message me the email address used to request the license. I'll have the licensing team send me the email and then upload it to Document Cloud and private message you the URL to download the email.  Also,  to my knowledge all adobe.com distribution3.html pages (localized/non-localized) are no longer functional.  I'd appreciate it if you could private message me the URL you have.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I also applied for a distribution licence early on last week but still waiting. I have checked my spam folders but still nothing there. Trying to get it installed on my test system so I can roll it out ASAP.

Davey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davey,

I have got your email-id and I will forward your case to the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also applied last week and have not yet received any response from the licensing team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To everyone who posted after Ridhi's second comment (comments 7 through 12):

I am inquiring with the licensing team.  I'll post back here when I have an update.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters will not block the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To everyone who posted after Ridhi's second comment (comments 7 through 12):

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please check if you have received it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I've also applied twice and have not received a response either time. Nothing in my spam folder either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

q_john

Please don't apply multiple times.  It won't speed up the process.  I'll notify the licensing team to look into the status of your request.

We are currently receiving a very, very high number of licensing requests.  The vast majority are processed without issue, however, a small percentage are experiencing issues. The licensing team is trying to get through these as quickly as possible. In addition to ensuring your spam filters don't block the email, ensure any firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@q_john

The licensing team resent the email on 21-Oct.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m_vargas​

Email received, thank you very much for your help Maria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@q_john

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines