• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same PC license already fullfilled issue.

New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Hope you all are doing well. Could you please help me on these issues.
Let's consider this scenario :
* I used ADE for the first time with no ID.
* I authorized my PC and then downloaded the book.
* After downloading (I got the epub) ADE showed me that the books contain errors.
* I thought that it happened because I didn't use an ID. I used one.
* But then it started telling me : E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER
* I went back to my PC authorization :  But It keeps telling me E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

I can't nor read the book because it have errors, nor download new one.

to conclude. I have 2 Questions : Why it gave me the error in the first time ? And Why I can't get back to PC authorization ?

PS : I contacted my ebook provider, they can't reset the activation.

Thank you for your help in advance

BR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ebook are linked with the empty authorize. This can you not solved itself. Ask the reseller for the new eBook without authoirze that linked again with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you reply Nanaky.
Do you mean that using ADE with no ID is unsupported ? that it damages the book ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not damages but you can read the eBook only when you not authoirze and on this device. To read the eBooks to diffent devices you must allways authoirze with id before download and open of eBook,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay !! Got it.

The problem here is even if I authorize my PC the same one from which I downloaded the book. it keeps saying the book was fulfilled by another user.

One another big issue is that the book didn't work at first attempt. I mean I authorized my PC. Downloaded the book. Everything is fine no message errors during download. But BOOM the reader says they contain errors.

I't trying to figure this out because if this was caused by the ebook publisher, I'll surely ask for refund. The publisher says that they "pulled them from distribution". may this cause issues for ADE ??

Thanks for you efforts Nanaky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the error only on the reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant ADE by the reader. I use only my PC.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry now I'm a little confused. Dou you have authoirze digital edition and then download the eBook or your have first download and then authorize Digital Editon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I authorized ADE with no ID and then downloaded the book. The download went OK. but ADE couldn't open the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okey. Then the eBook are now linked with no ID and so get you the error. It's enough that you've tried it under the blank authorization to openable. (download). You must ask your reseller for a new download so that can linked fine with your Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky.
Thanks for you efforts.
One thing is sure. I'll never buy Adobe DRM books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better you authorize your Device before you but anyhing. Then its no problem and work fine. But also its reseller with ebook without drm protection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm getting the same error and the seller reset the book authorization a couple of times now. Still, the same error. And I've done the same mistake: I open the book first with a no ID Authorization, then I authorized my computer and after that, I couldn't open the book anymore.

In this scenario, where the book was reset already and I still get the same error... What can I do?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing. you can not reset the authoirze of the eBook. You must Digital Edition authorize before you anything open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, So basically, I lost this ebook forever?

If I buy it again... it will work? Or is just the same file facing the same situation once again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you Digital Edition has authoirze with the adobe ID before you anything buy or open its should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... This was what happened:

1. I bought this book (my very first purchase);

2. I installed ADE;

3. I clicked to open the book;

4. I chose to authorize my pc without an Adobe ID;

5. I managed to see the book in my computer;

6. I tried to add the book in my Kobo, and I failed;

7. I learned that I needed a Adobe ID to add the book on my Kobo;

8. I de-authorized my computer, and re-authorize it now with an Adobe ID;

9. The book stop working on my computer.

That was exactly what happened, step by step...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the problem is point 4. You must authoirze digital edition with a Adobe iD before your anyhing open. -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I got it. The option shouldn't be available, then.

But what can I do now? Because it seems you're saying that there is absolutely nothing I can do about, I just will not have the right to read this ebook ever again. Is that right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Digital Edition.

Go to help > autorize computer.

Then you can authoirze before you anything open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I think you're not understanding...

I know how to authorize and my computer and eReader is currently authorized with my Adobe ID.

However, I bought my first book recently, and I didn't knew about this. So, I open the book before authorizing with the ID. Now, I can't open the book anymore.

I already trying de-authorizing and open the book without an ID, but it didn't work. The seller already reset the license of my book, and, still, didn't work. The error I keep seeing is the same: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall the software as well, rebooting in between the processes, and I already tried this with a early version of the ADE.

I still can't open my book, which was opened in the first time without an ID.

Can you confirm me if you understand the issue now?

Thanks for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What i have write before: You can not remove the authoirze of the eBook. Its linked on the empty authorze. If you authorize again with adobe id or without id the eBook can not reader again. You can only buy new or ask your reseller for a new eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's weird. I just want to re-authorize my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines