• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where or how do I get the MSI filse for adobe Flash player 23.0.0.62

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@I've been trying to get the MSI Files for the version 23.0.0.62  but there is not download link associated.   Please anyone can help me?? 
I 've read all the messages from all the forum the links that they put here have nothing to do with the MSI download.

Please let me know how to get this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you're referring to 23.0.0.162 as there is no 23.0.0.62 version.

MSI installers are available to customers with a current distribution license.  Please see Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe where you can apply for a distribution license (free for most use cases).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the other question is : WHY adobe piss off admin to login, ask a form and must be waiting to download free flash in .msi method to update package on GPO / AD.

Everybody know flash will be supplant by HTML5 but why precipitate the fallen of this plug-ins ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has ALWAYS required customers to license Flash Player for enterprise distribution.  It is not something new (the comment has always been at the top of the page).  What has changed is the workflow to download the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failing anything else left to do I have re-registered to distribute Flash.

I hope I do not have to wait up to 3 business days to be able to download Flash 23 I've got a whole school on my back complaining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are trying to access distribution3 page which was decommissioned on 29th September. We had already put up this information on the page. Since you have already re-registered for the distribution license you would get an email containing a link within 48 hours from noreply@adobe.com. In case you do not get the same private message the email used for the license application so that we can take it up with the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have submitted distribution license twice and i did not get any response.

Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me three attempts to get a response after I submitted my request for a licence.

In the end I succeeded by doing it from home at the weekend.

I don't understand why adobe makes such a fuss about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@moatazb48623733

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please check your spam folders for the email.  If it's not there, private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reregistered with the site and it tells me i have to wait another 3 days.  All i want is the msi so i can deploy in my organization, i dont know why i have to do it twice., Adobe  use to have the link for the msi freely without applying for a license, i don't know why it has to be this way.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alext1974 ,

Adobe has always required a distribution license for distribution within an organization.  The previous page stated this at the top.  The new workflow requires customers to validate their license before accessing the download page.

Please private message me the email address  you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the distribution team.  To send a private message, mouse-over my username link and click the 'Message' button. Note that public email addresses (e.g. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc) are not allowed.  If you used one of these you'll need to re-apply using your company email address.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the link is obsolete or decommissioned, however, I use the msi files to practice group policy deployment in my test environment and nothing else. I currently freelance as an it contractor and I need the msi files for testing and eventually deployment

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the link with me right now, i believe it was decommissioned a few months back, I use the msi files to test my group policies in my test environment, I currently working as a freelancer and want to use them for testing and eventual deployment

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am hoping to obtain the msi for 23.0.0.207 as well as the future updates for GPO deployment for my test environment, I have a small network at home and I use these to deploy the flash. I don't have a corporate email in which to download the msi files. I don't know why adobe does it this way now. I am not the only one that has incquired about this

Thank you

Alex

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the licence which tells me to

To
download the Flash Player version that you would like to distribute, please
visit the following URL:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html

I go there and I get the option to install as a private user or register for a licence despite the fact that I am actually logged in.

Can you help please as I need the MSI to update my school system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lorenzod76995021

Flash Player distribution licenses are valid for one year. If you have an email with the fp-distribution3.html URL I suspect you received this email over one year ago as the fp-distribution3.thml URL has not been distributed in emails for quite some time.  Please provide the previously requested information for follow-up.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hey Staff do you have a valid answer ?

When we access to our menu, flash in product still show exe file, not MSI. And if we complete the form to grab access to flash, it's failing and we can't have anything. So ? What can we do ? I can remove flash from over 250 computer if you prefer, it will be faster not ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need the msi-file to for depoly on 300 computers.-

I have already registered twice on the distribution-site and now i waiting for an answer or email form adobe

... so far nothing has arrived

the administrators are once again the loosers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've re-applied to redistribute Flash Player, I've received the email and I have a link to distribution4.html with an auth token in the query string. When I click on said link, I'm back at the "apply to distribute flash player" page. There's a 'software' link in the footer and following that I can find the debug versions.

Where can I find the MSI installers?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@codeweavil

When did you receive the email with the distribution4.html link?  If it was some time ago, how often have you accessed that page?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the email over the weekend.

I tried to access the page earlier this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@codeweavil

Thank you for confirming. I'll escalate this to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@codeweavil ,

The licensing team resent your email.  It should not have the distribution4 URL.  Please let me  know if/when you receive it and if you're able to access the new distribution page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I have received the subsequent email with a different URL on it. This issue is now resolved, for me at least.

Thanks again,

CW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming you've received the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines