• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audobe ID Authorization

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

När jag försöker ansluta Sony Reader till Adobe Digital Edition får jag följande felmeddelande.

E_AUTH_USER_ALREADY_REGISTERED

Jag kan inte ladda ned eböcker till min Reader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted adobe but they could not help, very poor support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error mean that you try to registry a new adobe id with the same adobe id which you have set before. You are sure that you enter the data on the right place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When I try to activate my Reader a message appears: Unable to authorize the device.

See earlier correspondence 0214949114.

Skickat från min iPhone

17 okt. 2016 kl. 10:36 skrev Nanaky <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Audobe ID Authorization

created by Nanaky in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion

The error mean that you try to registry a new adobe id with the same adobe id which you have set before. You are sure that you enter the data on the right place?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9072049#9072049 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9072049#9072049

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You authoirze the reader of sony over the sony for pc/mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For PC

Skickat från min iPhone

17 okt. 2016 kl. 12:53 skrev Nanaky <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Audobe ID Authorization

You authoirze the reader of sony over the sony for pc/mac?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9072245#9072245 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9072245#9072245

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Problem with Reader for PC and your Sony Reader better you try to solved the issue over a sony forum or ask the support of sony.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have asked then. They say it is an Adobe issue. Please read my case 0214949114. There I give my correspondence with Sony support

Skickat från min iPhone

18 okt. 2016 kl. 08:59 skrev Nanaky <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Audobe ID Authorization

If you have Problem with Reader for PC and your Sony Reader better you try to solved the issue over a sony forum or ask the support of sony.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9074504#9074504 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9074504#9074504

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The case can see only a adobe staff person. I hav only try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the answer I got from Sony Reader support.Error E_AUTH_USER_ALREADY_REGISTERED Problem The "E_AUTH_USER_ALREADY_REGISTERED" error may appear if a customer purchases content on a mobile device and then transfers the content to a PC. When opening it on a PC that is not already authorized, the machine can get into an “anonymous” mode allowing that content to be read on the machine. Later when Reader for PC tries to authorize the machine, it says it’s already authorized. Unfortunately the feature required to resolve the issue is not available within the Reader for PC. Therefore the customer needs to install ADE and select “authorize computer” using ADE which then will manage the upgrade from anonymous to a proper Adobe ID authorization. Solution Customer needs to install ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) and select “authorise computer” using ADE which then will manage the upgrade from anonymous to a proper Adobe ID authorisation.

How do I do that? When I try it says "This computor is authorized without an ID" and further "If you want to change this computor´s authorization to be associated with an Adobe Id click on the continue button" I do that and write my Adobe id and password. Now I get the following message: "You can only authorize this computor with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computor or mobile devices."

Den onsdag, 19 oktober 2016 10:35 skrev Nanaky <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Audobe ID Authorization

created by Nanaky in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussionThe case can see only a adobe staff person. I hav only try to help. If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9077255#9077255 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9077255#9077255 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624. This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody hela med with this problem, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very poor support from Adobe Digital. I cannot authorize with my Adobe ID. The book was there once, but disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question, but Adobe cannot help. Very poor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go nuts. After downloading Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.2 I cannot open the program on Windows 10. I worked for hours in vein. Have over 100 books I bought from Ebook.com,. I use them at

work. Someone responsible must fix this asap!!!!!! Mats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My ebooks have been hijacked by adobe, I cant get past the drm authorisation on computer and ereader. this is very frustrating I have hundereds of dollars in books I cant get at. sign me up for the class action because this is a recent development and its a fail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines