Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating Webhelp issue

Oct 24, 2006 Oct 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I generate my robohelp Web help, some htm files don't get generated correctly. When I check the original htm file it is correct, but the webhelp htm file has incorrect code in. What am I doing wrong? Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Oct 24, 2006 Oct 24, 2006
Hi MMQA and welcome to our community

It would be really helpful if you could be more descriptive about exactly what you are seeing that you feel is incorrect.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MMQA and welcome to our community

It would be really helpful if you could be more descriptive about exactly what you are seeing that you feel is incorrect.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have only been working with Robohelp for about a week now. So, just a beginner.
What I can do is attach some screenshots (how do you attach some .png files??) of the original htm code and how it is displayed. Then also the web htm code and how it displays. Where I marked it on the screenshot, it seems to "corrupt" the code. I know how to fix the web htm manually, but the problem is the next time I generate the web files again, it stuffs it up again.
Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again MMQA

If you want to send the screen shots to my personal E-Mail address, that will work. Send to rstone75 AT kc DOT rr DOT com.

I'll be happy to take a look at the pics and see if they make sense.

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Okay, got the pics. Thanks. What version of RoboHelp are you using? I see the WebHelp generation process appears to be inserting the image into a table? Actually, in looking a bit deeper, it would appear this topic was created using something other than RoboHelp HTML. Is that correct? If so, what exactly was used?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 25, 2006 Oct 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The Robohelp Version I am using is Robohelp HTML 2002, Build949.
Most of the .htm files were created before my time here, but I think it was with Max's HTML Beauty++2004.
Do you know yet how I can get this fixed? Should I create a complete new one in Robohelp and edit there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp