• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Installation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having problems installing version 23.0.0.185 on with Safari OS X El Capitan.  Stops installing at 90%.  Appears many others are having the same problem, but I haven't seen a response fix from Adobe as yet.  What's up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here. I tried everything as well. I installed version 10.11.16 Safari OS X El Capitan. I de-installed flash player. I restarted everything. I checked that Safari allows flash player to run. STILL does not work and stops at 90%. I need this for work asap, please let us know if there is a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please provide Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files from the affected machine. To get the location of these logs you can go through Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? Share the logs, to see how to do the same please go through How to share a document​. Post a link of the uploaded logs here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Hi i can only get the information for the second file. When I bookmarked the place and downloaded adobe flash player, nothing new appeared in the downloaded log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@clare1319 ,

Please provide the install.log file for the Flash Player installation attempt.  The FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? has instructions on how to obtain just the Flash Player install logs from the install.log file.

@allenb52288322

The install log file you provided is in .scrpt format.  I cannot view it.  Pleas provide it in text format.

@both

Have you installed any updates recently?  If so, what are they and when were they installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to OS Sierra and the flash player was able to download. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the links in the "Still having Problems" section @ Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as Linda and Clare.  I have uninstalled an older version of Adobe Flash, quit Safari, but still cannot download the Flash Player.  Here is a link to my Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files:Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to OS Sierra and was able to download flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation linda. We are happy to know that your problem is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot upgrade to Sierra, and suddenly Flash won't install this month after switching to a new hard drive. I also don't know if I have followed the attaching files directions correctly in order for a staff person to check my logging. Have tried two methods of installing, even after uninstall. The "allow Adobe Flash Player" option does not appear in Safari allowable plug-ins list.

OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

MacBook 13" Late 2008

Kingston 480GB SATA SSD

Capacity:

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/891b4757-7478-4cf5-b4c4-145133c850c9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RadioRoz

Please provide the install.log file as well.  We need both the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log files for the same installation attempt.  Please configure your system to obtain both files and then upload them to cloud.acrobat.com/send.  The FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? contains instructions to configure your system to obtain both files for the same installation attempt.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines