• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation destination issues

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Dell Laptop and Windows 8.1 with Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.2.  The storage location where all of my epubs are saved needed to change due to the hardware wearing out.  The path to the new storage location is different from the old and I cannot change the path to match due to system limits.  When I try to install a newly purchased epub, it tries to save it to the non-existent old storage location and errors out.

I have tried uninstalling clearing and redoing my authorization for the computer, uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, and deleting out any files that reference the old storage location, but the problem persists.  Is there any way to change the default location where Digital Editions tries to save the file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No that is not possible. The software can only save the files on the standard place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines