Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Distribution Sign Up

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

On two occasions we tried to apply for Adobe Flash Player Distribution in order to be able to install newest versions of Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX and NPAPI) within our organization, but not in a single attempt we´ve got the return mail by Adobe.

Does this mean that our request was not processed or that our request was rejected (in which case it would be desirable that we have been informed about it)?

What are the next steps that we can take in order to be up to date with security patches for your product?

Best regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Licensing team has resent the mail. Please check if you have got it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am inquiring with the licensing team.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com with a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters will not block the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

​The licensing team has resent the email.  Please check to see if you have received it.

​--

​Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Maria,

I did not get the message, nor the message from mail server that it was declared as spam. I just want to point out that the messages from forums_noreply@adobe.com, account-noreply@adobe.com and mail@info.adobesystems.com are regularly incoming.

Is the attachment bigger than 5MB? That could be a problem for my mail server...

Can i provide you with the alternative e-mail, so you could try to send it on that one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The attachment is a PDF file with the license agreement and most definitely less than 5mb.  The licensing team has been notified of your situation.  We are currently receiving many, many more requests than normal.  The vast majority are processed without issue, however, some are encountering issues.  The licensing team is processing these manually as quickly as possible.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your engagement. I hope this will be resolved as soon as possible, because  this is large security issue, and there is no other way for us to update.

We will keep in touch, and I shall inform you if or when the issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensing team has resent the mail. Please check if you have got it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the e-mail, and I am able to access desired content.

Thank you very much for your engagement!

Best regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Igor_Bojovic

Thank you for confirming receiving the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the request twice because I haven't received the email either.  Could you please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have applied for Flash distribution as I must support all the workstations in our organization. Having ".msi" file is instrumental in what I do. So far, I haven't received anything back from adobe. Could you, please, resend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ olegc

I will notify the licensing team to resend the email.  We are currently receiving a very, very high number of licensing requests.  The vast majority are processed without issue, however, a small percentage are experiencing issues. The licensing team is processing these as quickly as possible. Please don't apply again as it'll add to the backlog.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply a second time.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi olegc ,

The email was resent on 24-Oct. Please confirm if you have, or have not received the email.

--

maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria, Yes, I have received the email that you have arranged for me. This solved my problem. I now have the MSI files and have already distributed the new version. So, everything is right again, thanks to you! Have a great weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I requested a license to distribute the software and did not get the link.  Can it please be sent again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Dave Tomblin

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please check your spam folders for the email.  If it's not there, private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

To send a private message, mouse-over my user name and click the 'Message' button/link - this has to be done in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines