Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Adobe Flash Player

Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m on Windows XP. Every time I try to use Adobe Flash player I get a message saying I need to update before I can continue. I have gone through the update process many times with no success. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is embedded in Google Chrome and all updates are released by Google as either Chrome updates or Component updates. However, Google dropped support for Windows XP in April and is no longer releasing updates for Chrome on Windows XP, which also includes updates to Flash Player.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that but how do I bypass that?  I have the newest version of flash on my computer.  I am trying to figure out how to get the program to go to the newer version on the computer rather than to the older version flash uses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say the older version of flash that chrome  uses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say the older version of flash that chrome  uses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try the solution in thread Re: How to Install Flash in Vista w/ Chrome Browser??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines