• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Images' sub-folders not displaying

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2008 Jul 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing some tweaking to my project, all of a sudden the 'Image' sub-folders that held all of my images have disappeared.

I had setup a custom 'Image' direcrtory structure matching the structure defined for the HTML project files, each with a sub-folder labelled 'Image'. It worked, basically, like this:

Images (main images folder in project)
> Reference
> Images (all images added to 'Reference' area of help)

When I check the folder structure in Windows Explorer, the 'Reference > Image' sub-folder is still present, and all images are accounted for, but it just won't show up in the project...

I've tried re-adding the 'Reference' folder to the main 'Images' Project folder, but Robohelp tells me, predictably, that there is already a folder named 'Reference' present...

I'm on Robohelp X5 and I have a copy of Robohelp 7 right in front of me... I was trying to get everything cleaned up before upgrading... Any help would be appreciated!

When I build the project, all images appear as normal... Any idea why my sub-folders disappeared, and how I may get them to display again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jul 14, 2008 Jul 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is a duplicate thread. Perhaps due to a forum hiccup.

Please direct any replies to the original thread. You may do this by clicking here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp