• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 23.0.0.185 Mozilla installer not working on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download and ran the flash 23.0.0.185 installer for Mozilla 64 bit windows 10, the installer starts and fails to run after starting, let it sit for 12 hrs before killing. can I download the full 23.0.0.185 release without using the installer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched both C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log and  C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log and did not find any log files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADM log files are Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log and generated at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs

Please share these files. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs and found no log - this is as far as the installers goes, it never starts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier in the 'Still having problems' section.  If the installation still fails provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines