• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Provided a Staff Member With Requested Info 6 Days Ago. Now What?

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Submitted a forum question re: being unable to install Flash Player because of a permissions problem, A Staff member responded with a list of steps I should take to create a log file.  I followed the steps and posted the log file.  How do I find reach that staff member to find out what the status is of my problem resolution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

You are being assisted on thread Can't solve PERMISSION PROBLEM . Please post followup questions on the same thread.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have done that but the "Reply" icon creates a message to myself and the "Reply to Original Post" would also be directed to me.  I want to reply to M_Vargas but I've already done that when I attached the post which she requested.  I can't find how I can send a second response to her to find out the status of her help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can always reply again by choosing reply to the staff's or any other persons reply. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines