Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software development project

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I am going to develop mobile software and I am thinking to use Captivate for demonstration. Currently I am designing this software using Microsoft Visio but I want something more interactive when showing the functionality of this software. Since I am still in designing phase, I cannot use Software Simulation.So, what type of the project should I use? or is there someone has developed this kind of project?

Thanks

AJ

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Hi there

I might suggest considering the Image Slideshow for this. Surely you have mock ups that exist as images. So I would create an image slideshow and point to all your mock ups. They will each be imported and set as the background for each slide. Then you are able to arrange them in the sequence you like and insert Click Box objects on them to create interactivity. You then link the click boxes to the appropriate slides.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I might suggest considering the Image Slideshow for this. Surely you have mock ups that exist as images. So I would create an image slideshow and point to all your mock ups. They will each be imported and set as the background for each slide. Then you are able to arrange them in the sequence you like and insert Click Box objects on them to create interactivity. You then link the click boxes to the appropriate slides.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have an iPad, you could consider Captivate Draft, it is totally free and if you log in with your Adobe ID, you'll be able to send it to your laptop/desktop with Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources