• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe crash suddenly

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobe licence acquired by my employer is installed on my computer with its code and validated online. I had windows 7. When I migrated to the windows 10 and after some time the adobe crashed suddenly. I reinstalled again following the same steps, but returned to behave similarly. Can anyone help me?

O adobe adquirido pela minha entidade patronal foi instalado no meu computador com a respectiva licença e validado online. Tinha o windows 7. Quando migrei para o windows 10 e passados algum tempo o adobe deixou de funcionar repentinamente. Reinstalei de novo seguindo os mesmos passos, mas voltou a comportar-se do mesmo modo. Alguem pode ajudar-me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Ok Mamadus49491113 you can find details regarding the activation process at Activate and deactivate Adobe products .  For details on how to locate your registered serial number please see the document offered in message #7 of this discussion.

If you are receiving any specific errors can you please post an image of the error to this discussion.  You can find details on how to post an image at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up forum.

Mamadus49491113 what Adobe software are you attempting to install and activate?  Do you receive any specific errors when installing under Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A. Wright,

in both cases, the Adobe software was installed without error and it worked correctly but after a few weeks it stopped suddenly without error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mamadus49491113 Adobe creates a variety of software titles and version.  What specific title are you attempting to utilize?  You can find a list of the available software titles at Software & Services​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A. Wright,

I attempting to utilize Adobe Suite 6 Master Collection (Adobe Acrobat X Pro).

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification Mamadus49491113.  Do you receive any specific error messages when you try to install Master Collection Creative Suite 6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A. Wright,

I had already answered you on this question on 21/out/2016 at 9:48 (see above). If Adobe's Staff has a solution to my problem please inform.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mamadus49491113 you mentioned having a code and validating online?  Are you referring to activating  CS6 or entering the serial number?

You can find details on how to locate your registered serial number at Find your serial number.​. 

I am sorry but your original post doesn't give me more details than that.  If you have been in contact with our support team do you have a case number that I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A. Wright,

I was referring to entering the serial number and activating it online according to the instructions that appear during installation.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Mamadus49491113 you can find details regarding the activation process at Activate and deactivate Adobe products .  For details on how to locate your registered serial number please see the document offered in message #7 of this discussion.

If you are receiving any specific errors can you please post an image of the error to this discussion.  You can find details on how to post an image at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines