Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSI distribution

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an Adobe ID and have tried on numerous occasions to apply for the distribution license for flash player updates and reader updates.

However I am not receiving any confirmation emails or details as to how to download the updates.

How can I obtain the file's so I can update my companies computer's?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I have the same issue are you able to follow up for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too. [email address deleted by moderator.  Please don't post email addresses, as you may subject yourself to SPAM from spambots]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ronalds50623828

I have replied to your private message.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the name and email address used to request the license.

To send a private message, mouse-over my user name and click the 'Message' button/link - this has to be done in the forums, not email reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M-Vargas,

I also am having difficulties getting the Distribution e-mail confirmation.  i sent you a private message for assistance.  thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H

I received your private message and replied to it about an hour and a half ago.  I have forwarded the information to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I asked "Shouldn't I have received an email about the application though?" and got this for an answer "I am sorry but for free version there is only forum support."

I have applied numerous times over the last couple of years with both my company and personal emails and have never received any emails regarding distribution. It was never that big of an issue until the download page was being taken down. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@tylerscvcu

I replied to you at Distribution License Please go there for the reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines