• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects: AEGP Plugin PNGIO Support: Input file doesn’t seem to be a PNG file. (5027 :: 12)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi People,

I have a problem with Adobe After Effects (code : 5027 :: 12). This error came out of nowhere while I was creating a visual for my internship. I read every forum and I saw many solutions, but no one helped, so that's why I am opening a new discussion. This is the problem:

Schermafbeelding 2016-10-20 om 12.46.29.png

Can you help me out?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

I've already figure it out. Right click near the screen where you working on > click on preview > RAM preview (then you can see where it goes wrong, when it plays your project). Some PNG files were wrong, so I deleted them and add some new ones. Now it works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain more clearly what happened? What were you doing when this came up? If you restart your computer, do things work correctly? What EXACT version number of AE are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Szalam, first of all thank you for reacting on my problem. I was visualizing a team formation for my internship (Vitesse). I cannot really remember what happened, maybe I pressed on the wrong button, I don't know. But the error screen came out of nothing and I cannot see any pictures (PNG) and I even cannot touch on the screen with the mouse. The files and timeline of the project is not removed, but I can't see any picture and cannot continue with my work. Many times I restarted my computer, but no effect.. I am using Adobe After Effects CS6 version 11.0.3.6. It would be very great if we can solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open After Effects and work on a new project without issue?

Can you open those PNG files in Photoshop?

What Operating System are you using?

You might consider updating AE to version 11.0.4 since you're only on 11.0.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already figure it out. Right click near the screen where you working on > click on preview > RAM preview (then you can see where it goes wrong, when it plays your project). Some PNG files were wrong, so I deleted them and add some new ones. Now it works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check out this video to resolve this issue easily, Troubleshooting After Effects PNG Read Error - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines