• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE using Windows 10 does not transfer ebooks to Nook Tablet properly

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook Tablet and 3 pcs.  Two pcs are on Windows 10 and the other is Windows 7.  Whenever I borrow a book from my library and download it using Adobe Digital Additions, I have a problem.  ADE part works fine and I can open it up in ADE and read the book on my pc.  However, when I transfer it to my Nook Tablet and try to open it there, I get a message that says there was an error opening the book because it was returned!  When I download the book on my pc with Windows 7, the transfer works properly and I can open the book on my Nook Tablet.  Any answers for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Borrow licese file of the eBook seems not with transfer. How you transfer the file exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once the book is in ADE, I "point and drag" it to my Nook, which is plugged into my PC with a USB cable.  When I do this with Windows 7, everything is okay.  When I do it with Windows 10, I get the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are used on both devices the same digital Edition version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, version 4.5.2.  Also, this all worked on Windows 8.1 on the same pc's, so I can only assume it is a Windows 10 issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems so. Has you try if work Version 3.0 under Windows 10? : Adobe Digital Editions downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines