• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML Presenter Video Flashing on LMS

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published an HTML Presenter video and uploaded it to my LMS.  The presentation plays fine on my local computer.  However, it flashes ever second with brief flash of an image of the slide smaller in a dark field. 

Any ideas?  I have never experienced this problem before.  I am using Presenter 10 with PowerPoint 14 (with Office 10). 

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with slides flickering for a fraction of a second on each slide when I publish in HTML. 

I tried deleting all the transitions between slides in PowerPoint, but that did not help. 

I see that this was also a problem in the past.  Hasn't anyone fixed this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a screen recording of the flickering problem that I am having, which can be seen at Adobe Presenter flicker problem - YouTube

Note: No problem occurs when I view the Presenter files on my local computer.  This only happens when I publish it on a web page.

I tried publishing only in Flash, but the output would never open. I got a never-ending loading. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources