Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Offline Activation problems with Photoshop CS6 - ver 13_LS16

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is there a solution now available to this issue? I purchased CS6 today and tried to do offline activation and ended up in same loop as described above one year ago?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Ingridk25723859 you can find details regarding the return process at Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order​.  If you are unable to locate the previous versions serial number then I would recommend purchasing the full version of Photoshop CS6 Extended.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Ingridk25723859 did you purchase a retail version of Creative Suite 6?  If so then you will only need to be connected to the Internet for the activation request.  Once the activation request is success the computer can then be used offline.  You can find more details at Activate and deactivate Adobe products​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

question was, how to do offline activation (how to get "request code" in CS6)

connecting PC to internet is not offline activation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ingridk25723859 you can find details regarding the offline activation process at Offline Activation .  You will need access to a device with Internet access to complete the Offline Activation process.

Please be aware the Response code provided is only valid for 72 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

pls. look to top of this page:

Latest reply on Oct 17, 2016 11:43 AM by Jeff A Wright                      Branched from an earlier discussion.

my version do exactly the same....

SC6 will enter into "retray" loop and no option nor button to request Response code or offline registration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ingridk25723859 what operating system are you using?  Do you manage your network access  personally or are you in a managed environment?  Is the computer able to be moved to a location with unrestricted Internet access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

question is not, do I manage network or not. I have never put this PC to network and I do not want to do this. However, I connected this PC now to network for moment, but it do not recognize existing SC5 Extended key. (I purchased upgrade). If because, this is not registred in 2010(computer has not been intentionally connected to network) , when I bought it and can not now be used as bases for upgrade, I will recall the upgrade purchase and continue using cs5.

I also tried to contact several times support line Info@tvg.ee directed by Adobe homepage for Estonia, but during week, I have got no replays from this address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ingridk25723859 I would recommend you verify you are using the Creative Suite 5 serial number registered under your account at http://www.adobe.com/.  You can find details on how to locate your registered serial number at Find your serial number .  Please also be aware that you will need to use the installation files designed for your serial number.

You mentioned you are in Estonia.  I would recommend locating the original installation media you were provided with your purchase.  If you attempt to use your serial number with the installation files for a different language then your serial number will be seen as invalid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the CS 5 can not be registred in my adobe account, because I created the account just with purchase of cs6. I also can not find installation files, it was done 6 years ago and originaly to another computer. Only I could find, is product key in the computer for cs5.

However, as purchased cs6 upgrade SW has stopped working and I can not recover needed files for current cs5 to use upgrede, I will recall the purchase of CS6 Extended upgrade SW and like to get refund of money paid.

Thank you for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ingridk25723859 can you please post a screen shot of the error which you are currently experiencing.  If it is not in English I would ask that you please provide a rough translation if possible.

You can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, pls. find screenshot. "next" button is doing nothing. "Quit " button close the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ingridk25723859 you are being asked to enter the serial number for the previous version Adobe software you purchased.  In order to qualify for the upgrade pricing you would need to have owned a previous qualifying version.  I reviewed the account you used to post to this forum and the only registered software title you have is for Photoshop CS6 Extended upgrade.  If you just purchased Photoshop CS6 Extended then I would recommend returning it if you do not own a previous qualifying product.

If you do own a previous Adobe software title, that qualifies for the upgrade, then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care​.  Please be prepared with any alternate e-mail address or phone numbers you utilized to register the software.  You can find more details on how to locate your registered serial numbers at Find your serial number​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

your conclusion is exactly, what I already proposed on 24.10. I can not find any additional installation files for CS5. The CS 6 is not working already a week. I want to recall the purchase. Is there some returning process for non working SW?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ingridk25723859 you can find details regarding the return process at Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order​.  If you are unable to locate the previous versions serial number then I would recommend purchasing the full version of Photoshop CS6 Extended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines