• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applied for Flash Player distribution license three days ago

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and no word from Adobe. We need to get the enterprise-friendly installers of Flash, Shockwave, Reader and AIR as soon as possible. I have filled out the application and have not gotten the promised response. Whom can I contact at Adobe to speed this process along and restore access to our downloads?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

circling back on this:  Customer received email and is now able to access the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the name and email address used to apply for the license and I'll follow-up with licensing team.  In the interim, please check your spam folders for an email from noreply@adobe.com with a PDF attachment, and also ensure that your spam filters will not block this email if it hasn't yet been received.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

circling back on this:  Customer received email and is now able to access the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria,

I am having the same problem. I have applied for the enterprise adobe flash player distributuon twice in the last 10 days and I did not receive any response back. I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@forcedtojoinF  & Cdpayne0277

I have notified the licensing team.  We are currently receiving a very, very high number of licensing requests.  The vast majority are processed without issue, however, a small percentage are experiencing issues. The licensing team is processing these as quickly as possible. The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply a second time.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@forcedtojoinF  and Cdpayne0277

The email was resent on 21-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forcedtojoinF​ and Cdpayne0277

The email was resent on 21-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the friendship Starting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. Our email admin has checked the spam filter and did not find any emails. I have sent you the same information that you required from the same person earlier.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application, a renewal, also has been unanswered for many days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dmchs

I have forwarded your information the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dmchs

The email was resent on 26-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I received it this time, 26 Oct 2016.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dmchs

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2016 Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what's wise advice, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@patcharanuna73856909

Sorry, I do not understand your comment.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines