• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Robohelp 2015 work with Word 2016?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to generate printed documentation, but I get the message that a supported version of Word doesn't exist and to load a 2000 version or newer. I have a subscription for Word 2016. Is there a way to make it work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Adobe have indicated in anothr thread that they are working on a patch to make Rh compatible with Word 2016. I would expect to see it fairly soon.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully you have now seen that a patch has been released that fixes this issue.

Please note that this forum is for RoboHelp for Word issues. That was a separate app that no longer ships. Word issues with Rh2015 should either be in the RH HTML or Printed Documentation forums.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter -- Can you guide me to which patch corrects the issue mentioned above? Currently when I try any of the workarounds for generating an output to Microsoft Word 2016, I get the "A supported version of Microsoft Word does not exist..." message. I desperately need a fix for this as I'm about to turn the project over to my client and I need to explain the generation process to them. If it doesn't work for them, then we have an issue.

Thanks,

Tiffany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally all one has to do is to click the Help button and choose Updates.

TMP1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks; I wasn't sure if the "update" was also the patch that addressed this issue. I'll do the update and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same Issue. I use Word 2016 (32 bit) and Robohelp 2015 (12.0.1.338). It seems that I have all updates installed, when I click Update it say I am using the newest version. Yet Robohelp says that Word is not installed. Is there anything I can do, like set a path or re-install Word?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not have all patches installed. There were four. See this page on Adobe's site.

Download all the remaining patches as I am not sure they were cumulative in 2015. There was a time when patches were installed but didn't show. If installing these patches gives any issues, you might need to uninstall and reinstall the base version, then the updates. It doesn't take as long as you might think and your projects will be OK.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp