• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Download and Installation stuck at 90%.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried uninstalling from the computer and reinstalling it, I've closed all browsers, tried a direct download, followed the directions from the official installation problems page and have looked at multiple forums. I've been at this for days and nothing works and I'm losing my patience, please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did everything the video said to do but when I tried to install Adobe for my Mac like in the video it failed again and there was no text that showed up under my markers for me to copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the location of the log files mentioned in the link?

Please try to install using the links in "Still having problems section on page Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried that, it reached 95%, briefly stopped, then reached 100% and said "Installation Failed". I think I may've checked the location like in the video when I followed its directions the first time but I'll check again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines