Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution license and link not received for Adobe Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have signed up for Adobe Flash Player download license and not yet received any email response.

Please expedite and send me the download link ASAP.

Thanks,

Sudarsen S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I applied for the license 3 business days ago, and I haven't received an e-mail yet, even thought the webpage said it would be within 3 business days. I urgently need the MSI file for my enterprise environment. Please provide a link as soon as possible! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, I have the same problem. I've tried it twice. Please solve this problem ASAP - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please check your spam folders for the email.  If it's not there, private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

To send a private message, mouse-over my user name and click the 'Message' button/link - this has to be done in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Satinder,

I have sent you my name and email.

Please send the download link immediately.

Thanks.

Sudarsen S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensing team is looking into it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sudarsen,

Licensing team has sent the approved request to you. Please verify if you got it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now received the email.

Questions:

1. Can I use the same link for download going forward?

2. Should I apply for license separately for each month security updates?

Thanks,

Sudarsen S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the same link till the time it is valid. After it expires, you have to apply again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sudarsens83408529

"Should I apply for license separately for each month security updates?

The license is valid for one year  You'll have access again until the license term expires at which time you'll need to apply for a license again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem I have applied for the license on 10/18/16 and no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tmiles0011

I have forwarded your information to the licensing team.  You should receive an email, with PDF attachment within the next 2 - 3 business days.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the request. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tmiles0011

Thank you for confirming you've received the email with the distribution agreement.

@bretts72005755

I've forwarded your information to the licensing team.  You should receive an email within the next 2-3 business days.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the e-mail this morning. Thank you for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bretts72005755

Thank you for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also still need the license. Please send ASAP, as I've been waiting over a week for it! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues getting my license renewed. I have applied 4 times and got no response. nothing in the spam folder either. could you look into this issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@brucet60021926

If you've applied using a public email address (e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc), the license was denied as public email addresses are not allowed.  If you've applied using a business/organization/non-public email address, private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I will reapply with my work email.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied for a distribution license last week with no response. I checked my spam and I don't see an email from the Adobe Licensing Team. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email. 
The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P { MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px }

Maria,

Will this really be 2-3 days to receive something from the licensing team? I applied for this last week and I really need the patch for my environment to keep my machines in compliance with security patches.

Terrance L Motley, Security +

<Moderator: Deleted personal contact information>

Lets us know how we are doing

http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=98733&site_id=439&service_category_id=34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@terrance667

The email was resent earlier this morning.  Please confirm if you have or have not received it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P { MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px }

I have not received the email from the Adobe licensing Team this morning. I see the track from the Forum.

Terrance L Motley, Security +

<Moderator: deleted personal information>

Lets us know how we are doing

http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=98733&site_id=439&service_category_id=34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines