• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got some e books (Adobe Content ...) on my tolino and my Computer, i use to can read them but then i was asked to update, create new account, after doing that i'am unable to open books on tolino nor pc, cant log in on tolno with the new account neither. Need haelp what to do. Thanks. btw i'am gaerman and not that good in english Need time to check some things maybe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bekommst du den Fehler beim öffnen der Bücher oder beim Autorisieren des Gerätes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, sry, war den ganzen Tag beschäftigt, daher erst nun die Antwort. Wenn ich ein Buch öffnen will erscheint die Aufforderung mich anzumelden, das tue ich mit meinen Login Daten, danach erscheint die o.a. Meldung. Seltsamerweise konnten die Bücher bis vor ein paar tagen noch geöffnet werden. Hugendubel, das Gerät wurde bei Bertelsmann gekauft, meint ich muss das Gerät reseten und alle Bücher neu aufspielen, dann würde es gehen. Aber auch auf dem PC, wo die Bücher sind kann ich nicht mehr öffnen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Die Meldung sagt eigentlich aus, das was mit der Zeit, dem Datum und der Zeitzone etwas nicht stimmt. Wenn es nur bei einem Buch auftritt, kann es genauo ein Problem mit dem eBook Sever sein, da dort was falsch in den drei Punkten eingestellt ist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines