• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not download latest offline installer (.msi) of Adobe Flash player

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to get the enterprise-friendly installers of Flash, Shockwave, Reader as soon as possible. I have filled out the application twice and have not gotten the promised response. Whom can I contact at Adobe to speed this process.

Kind Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Hi,

Your application was approved on 10/13 and 10/14. The licensing team has re-sent the approval mail to you. Please check your spam folders as well for any mails from noreply@adobe.com.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please private message the email you used to apply for the distribution license.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same issue in needing to get the enterprise-friendly installers of Flash as soon as possible. I have filled out the application twice as well but still no response via email. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

login to the adobe and paste this link

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abdullahih53566526

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@abdullahih53566526

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abdullahih53566526

The licensing team resent the email on 27-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@edwarde63151538

When did you apply for the distribution license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A week ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll notify the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@edwarde63151538

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiedwarde63151538

The licensing team resent the email on 02-Nov.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not and it is not in my Junk E-mail in Outlook.  Can they resend to my gmail account: [Moderator: removed personal information]?  The corporate email filter may be blocking it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edwarde63151538 ,

I've notified the licensing team to resend the email to the gmail account.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edwarde63151538 ,

The licensing team has resent the email to the gmail account. Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edwarde63151538

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your application was approved on 10/13 and 10/14. The licensing team has re-sent the approval mail to you. Please check your spam folders as well for any mails from noreply@adobe.com.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering the same issue. I signed up for the admin choice and i still can get to the msi files. I was able to do it when 23.0.0.185 versions came out, but now i cant get the latest ones. Let me know of alternative way to go about it. I need the msis(IE and FFOX) for windows.

login: [email address removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alext74

When did you apply for a distribution license?  Private message me the URL you used to access the page with the MSI installers.  To send a private message, mouse over my User ID link and click the 'Message' button/link.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oct 12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - no response from filling in the form (been doing this for 6 years and this is the first time I haven't got a response back).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

we did also apply for the msi w/o response. (I think it was yesterday or the day before. I checked the firewall, we didn't recieve an eMail from the adress notes above.

We got the previous versions as msi w/o any problem. Who shall we contact? ridhijan as well?

TIA and a happy weekend,

Ralf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support,

we have the same problem, after filling in the form but no answer, can you please check?

Regards, Tino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines