Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Distributable

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I applied for an msi to distribute the most recent Flash player over a week ago.

Please provide me with a link to an installer for distributing Flash in my environment.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email. 
The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi raytowns77216834

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have or have not received it.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@raytowns77216834

The licensing team resent the email on 28-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines