• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp HTML Index

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2008 Jul 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writting help files using the HTML compiler, I need to view mutiple indexs with there own distnctive name tabs,
I can create the indexs in Robohelp, but on compiling the HTML format it only shows one index with the default Tab name 'Index'. Can any one help with compiling mutiple indexs with there own Tab name?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 16, 2008 Jul 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, Tony, and welcome,

On the assumption that this is compiled HTML Help (.chm), I'm afraid that the help viewer isn't customisable to that extent. You can have one Index tab only, labelled "Index" or its localised equivalent. Anything else would require you to create your own help viewer, which obviously requires programming skills.

One thing that may be worth noting is that each window type in an HTML Help project can have a different index file associated with it. So, if you were to set up three different window types, you could associate a different index with each one. I'm not sure that this gets you much further, though.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp