Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Offline link

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I still havent received the downlonk for Flash Player, Air and we really need to update our environment

I know there is a backlog since many are applying but we still need to make our system safe

Please send me the email with download instructions as soon as possible

Best Regards

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have forwarded your information to the licensing team.  You should receive an email within the next 2-3 business days with a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I will keep an eye on the Junk Email as well as my Inbox.

/Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martins35945141 ,

There was an issue with your application and the licensing team is asking for you to re-apply for the distribution license agreement.  Please re-apply at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .  If you don't receive the email within 2-3 days after re-applying, post back here and I'll follow-up with the team. Also post back here if you do receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2016 Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have now re-applied

/Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@martins35945141

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now been approved and received the download links

Thanks

/Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines