• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License email not received

Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Seems to be a common issue! I have requested it twice now and not received mine either, checked spam and mail filters and it hasn't been blocked. Can i please have it sent ASAP as i need to setup some offline desktop computers for exams which require flash players.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’ll notify the licensing team to resend the email.
If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@chrish47134415

The licensing team resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All received, thanks ☺

Chris Hodson

<Moderator: deleted personal information>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@chrish47134415 ,

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent two requests.  The first request was for flash, the second for adobe reader and flash.  I have not received an email for either request. The first request was approximately two weeks ago, the second request was yesterday, 1/23/2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidb70049715 ,

Private message me the email address you used to apply for the distribution license.  To send a private message, click on my user name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic in your private message. Please note that public email addresses (e.g. yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) are not allowed.  If you used one of these it would have been rejected (an email would have been sent) and you would need to re-apply with your company/organization email address.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidb70049715

The licensing team resent the email yesterday, 25-Jan.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disregard my last message, I just got it, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi davidb70049715

Thank you for confirming.

--Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines