• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download link for Adobe flash player Activex,PPAPI,NPAPI 23.0.0.185

Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can someone help with the link for Adobe flash player Activex,PPAPI,NPAPI 23.0.0.185 offline installer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Installing Flash Player​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anily44814265

Are you looking for the offline installers to distribute within your organization?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Yes i am looking for offline installer that can deployed to multiple computers using SCCM, but i am not getting the link to download Adobe flash player 23.0.0.185

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you check message 1?

Screenshot - 10_27_2016 , 5_39_45 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anily44814265

If you want to distribute Flash Player within your organization you'll need to apply for a distribution license agreement (free for most use cases). Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  to apply for the license.  Note that public email addresses (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  Please use a business/organization/non-public email address.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

Additionally, Flash Player 23.0.0.205 security release was released yesterday, so 23.0.0.185 is not the latest version.  See Adobe Security Bulletin  for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I have applied for the Adobe Flash Player Distribution license and I have not had a response for over 3 days. Are you able to get my request push through as I need to update our office.

Thanks

Jonny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link for Adobe flash player 23.0.0.162.

Could you please help me with Link for Adobe flash uninstaller.msi offline setup , I have found .exe for adobe flash uninstaller but not getting the .msi setup on any site.

or could you provide me details for extracting msi from exe, I have successfully extracted msi from exe for Adobe reader, but not able to do the same for Adobe flash uninstaller.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anily44814265 ,

We do not offer an MSI for the uninstaller, only the EXE.  Please note that 23.0.0.162 is NOT the latest version.  The archive page you were referred to does NOT contain the latest version of Flash Player.  A 0-day security fix was released last week.  Using 23.0.0.162 leaves you vulnerable to the 0-day security fix, and any other security fixes released scine 23.0.0.162 (there have been 2 releases since 23.0.0.162).  As I mentioned in my previous post to you (comment #6 above), to distribute Flash Player within your organization requires a distribution license.  Once approved you will receive a link to the latest Flash Player MSI installers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the update.

Please share link for latest version of Adobe flash player .msi offline setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per my previous post (comment #6) you need to apply for a distribution license.  Go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  to apply for the license.  Note public email addresses (e.g. hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc) are not allowed.  After submitting the form you shoudl receive an email within 2-3 business days with teh link to the download page.  If you do not receive the email after 3 days, do not apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Could you please help with converting or extracting Adobe flash Player.exe to msi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi anily44814265

As per my previous posts, we offer the MSI installer to licensed customers.  You need to apply for a distribution license, using your company email address, not a public (e.g hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.) email address.  You will then receive an email with the link to the download page that contains the MSI installers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines