• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't call get browserWidth on RC: [ResponsiveContext UNUSED]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse Error message before crashing when I wanted to add phone layout. Then I'm asked to contact Adobe Muse CC team, but they are nowhere to be found. Calling a number refers to website and hangs up.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 6.08.59 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for reporting. Could you please mail the .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com  or share it via drop box, with all steps to reproduce the issue, so that we can reproduce at our end and look into it.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for reporting. Could you please mail the .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com  or share it via drop box, with all steps to reproduce the issue, so that we can reproduce at our end and look into it.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Is this problem already solved? Because i got the same error when i try to add a mobile version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines