• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odd Message when starting an Import...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved my LR folders to a different location on my HD.  The process was simple, and there were no problems.   However, now when I Import new images, I get this odd message: "The destination folder xxxxx is not available. Using "Pictures" folder instead."  Screen shot attached.

Yes, that path no longer exists because I moved it.  And the images in the new location are available from LR with no problems.  Why is LR still holding onto that one folder?  How can I stop this message?

LRmessage.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Change the Destination folder in the Import dialog box. It's on the right hand side, under "Destination".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the Destination folder in the Import dialog box. It's on the right hand side, under "Destination".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj... you must have sent some positive vibes to my computer, 'cause I had already changed the destination folder several times, but still kept getting the message.  But after reading your response, I did it again, and voila! It worked.  No more message.

Thanks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I used to be in The Beach Boys, I always sing "Good Vibrations"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's happening again, this time with a different folder (screen shot attached).  And as before (see original post), it's a folder that no longer exists.  I've changed the destination folder multiple times.  This stopped the problem for a while, then it started again.    Any ideas on how to get rid of this... for good?

lr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this disk going to sleep, or having connection problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still exists.  I'm still getting a message about the Destination Folder that no longer exists.  Any ideas on how to make this stop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. You write that the problem still exists, but you didn't respond to my request for information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines