• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing Dollar Stock Credits at the end of the year??

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a slow year and I still have 127 credits in my account.  I don't see me using them up by the end of the year.  I would be very unhappy if they just vanished and I needed to buy more (elsewhere at a cheaper rate).

Are you still planning on just evaporating credits left over from Dollar Stock Photo?  This would be unfortunate.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Thanks.  That's really unfortunate to just allow these credits to expire -- especially when there are so many.  Admittedly, Adobe Stock is rather difficult to use as compared to the other stock agencies....but if my credits are just gonna vanish like that, there's a huge incentive for me to shop elsewhere.  I wish Adobe would reconsider the value of their customers and the need for long term relationships.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

As stated in the FAQ, the DPC migrated credits are valid for 1 year - Dollar Photo Club - high quality royalty free stock photos and vectors - Dollar Photo Club

Your expiry date is 14th March, 2017.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  That's really unfortunate to just allow these credits to expire -- especially when there are so many.  Admittedly, Adobe Stock is rather difficult to use as compared to the other stock agencies....but if my credits are just gonna vanish like that, there's a huge incentive for me to shop elsewhere.  I wish Adobe would reconsider the value of their customers and the need for long term relationships.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find my DPC expiration date and I've looked and looked and it's not apparent.  I want to bulk download before you trash the credits I paid for.  Where can I see my expiration date, please.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to your other post - How to find Dollar Photo Club expiration date?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo, no me parece razonable que los créditos expiren, acabo de notar que he perdido aproximadamente 170 DPC, no recordaba que duraban por un año y menos la fecha. Realmente me siento muy desconcertada y también espero que Adobe reconsidere esta postura por sus clientes .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started