Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw filter turns white

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with Camera raw filter. When I use this filter from Photoshop it looks normal when I open Camera raw filter, but as soon as I touch one of the sliders everything turns white, except for the image. When I hoover over with the pointer, the sliders comes back on the screen, but not the textlabels. This happens on my Mac. I don't have this problem on PC. This is not a problem if I opens a raw file from Bridge directly into the raw filter. Only when I opens images from PS. The only soulution I've found so far, is to open one of the other 'adjustments folders', like Tone curve, Detail or one of the others.

Steinar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

The first thing to try would be to go to your camera preferences and uncheck the graphics processor option near the bottom of the preferences dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to try would be to go to your camera preferences and uncheck the graphics processor option near the bottom of the preferences dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim! It's working fine now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The next thing to do is look for updated drivers for your video adapter.  There are advantages to using your graphics processor, and IMO the system should be "fixed", it may work ok now but what happens when Adobe adds something new that depends upon the GP.  Better to hunt it down and correct.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines