Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accepted images won't show up in search

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just become a contributor. So I've uploaded my photo', added keywords and set a title. Everything is fine so far but for some reason I can't find through the search system. Even if I type every keyword of that picture it won't show up. Instead it shows an "Image not found" message.

How come?

Thanks in advance,

Joost Bouwer

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Thanks for writing. The search engine can take a while to update with new content. I was able to locate your approved images online. Your portfolio can be seen here: Joost | Adobe Stock

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. The search engine can take a while to update with new content. I was able to locate your approved images online. Your portfolio can be seen here: Joost | Adobe Stock

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem here. Around how long does that usually take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for my images, they only show up when searching my name, not the description tags. Is there a reason for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share an example and I will take a look.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My image, Intimate, when searching using words "corset," "sensual woman" or the title "intimate", I went through 5-20 pages of each search and it was not there. Am I just not searching far enough?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try searching for it from within your portfolio. If it shows up with the appropriate keywords then yes, you are correct, you aren't searching far enough. If not then you may have a problem with indexing.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, searching "chantell Reid nature" or "chantell reid intimate" etc, the coordinating images do show up. So it is just a matter of not being relevant enough in the search and having to search numerous pages, otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

i'm new to contributing with Adobe, if i search for the exact title of an image i uploaded a week ago (i think) 'blond brown eye boy' i search 11 pages with no joy. Is this just a case of server hasn't reached it yet or perhaps an indexing issue? Thanks for your help. Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had images accepted with the keywords Malibu, California, El Matador State Beach,El Matador and yet when I search using those keywords none of my images appear. The search engine has zero results for El Matador

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines