• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jeffrey Friedl's Folder Status Plugin: Cannot press "Ok" or "Cancel", all folders don't show, Edit fields dialog is blank

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when showing the main folder status pluging dialog (menu files\Plugin extras\folder status dialog)

o I cannot press "Ok" or "Cancel", it can be closed using the x in the upper right corner.

o all folders don't show, (I have approx. 900 folders, only around 800 show, the rest are blank lines

o "Edit fields" dialong is blank, it can only be closed using the x in the upper right corner.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have and he is not replying.

What I've tried:

1. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin

-----------------------------------------------------------

The plugin uses a local file, one for each folder, to keep track of the folder status fields.

When reinstalling the problem persists

2. Remove folder status field and then uninstall-Reinstall

I've removed the most recent field from the plugin files. I did this by using search and replace, in all the plugin files (one for each folder).

The strange thing is that the most recent field still appears in the dialog. So this raises another question as to whether the plugin stores field info in the LR catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines