• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need flash .MSI, but have not gotten email with link to download

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered a long while ago, but I have not yet received an email for the .MSI. I need the flash .msi for yet another adobe zero day, but I apparently cannot get it without the link.

I have a colleague who did get the .msi, and I am wondering if I can deploy his instead? Do I have to be concerned about over deployment since he indicated a lesser number when filling out the form, of the amount of people he would be deploying to? And why do we have to go through all of this just to get this .msi??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The license agreement explicitly states that you cannot share the installers outside of your organization.  By doing so, your colleague would be in violation of the agreement.

Flash Player has always required a distribution license for enterprise distribution.  However, since the page was freely available, many, many customers were not obtaining the distribution license.  See comment #4 at What is so hard about providing a direct download link?  for more information.

I’ll notify the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a zero day exploit in the wild and we need to get this ASAP. Hopefully soon we will get to a point where we don't need to use Flash, but in the mean time I need this update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi100rca95364532

The email has been resent.  Please let me know if you have, or have not, received it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I still have not received this email yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll inquire again.  I'll reply back, or PM you, shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a PM.  Please check my message there.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the one time link, thanks. Will I have to go through this each time to get the .msi?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming.  The distribution license is valid for 1 year.  After one year, you'll need to re-apply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing for me.

I asked for distribution license for enterprise distribution more than 10 days ago and i didn't receive a link for download msi version of flash player...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stephanec75094107 ,

I will notify the licensing team to resend the email.

100rca95364532​

For several weeks now we've been getting a much, much higher than normal request for distribution license.  The vast majority of customers receive the email without issue.  However, some customers are not receiving the email.  There are many failure points in email communication and we are investigating why some customers do not receive their email. These are the ones posting on the forums and the email is being resent.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stephanec75094107

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is good for me now/

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stephanec75094107

Thank you for confirming

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Is it possible to check for me too. Because two weeks later I also did not receive the email...

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Support Informatique Safic-Alcan

I'll notify the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Support Informatique Safic-Alcan​

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

Got it. Perfect. Thanks for your support !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support Informatique Safic-Alcan​

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Support Informatique Safic-Alcan

The licensing team resent the email on 02-Nov.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I have to say this is seems to be a cumbersome and irresponsible way of distributing a product so widely used, especially when we need an emergency patch for a zero day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe

I also haven't recived the email.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Floppy+

Please private message me the email address used to apply for the distribution license.  If you used a public email address (e.g. hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc) the request would have been denied as public email addresses are not allowed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

I have the license now and the MSI

Thanks!!

Gracias y buen dia!!

Saludos,

Eduardo Somarriba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eduardos69572898

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines