• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects error crash occurred while invoking effect plug-in puppet

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is currently working on a animation and I have just recently used the puppet tool for one character. No problem, but when I tried doing puppet on a second character that is on the same screen as the first, the program suddenly crash with this message.

Info regarding the program and computer:

Operating system: OS X El Capitan (Version 10.11.6)

Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 16 GB

Attached to AAA Display (Huion Pen Monitor Tablet)

Program used: After Effect CS6 (the animation was set-up in photoshop with its layers and I have done this numerous time before)

Help please! This animation is due soon and I have no other way other than my laptop to get this done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the program suddenly crash with this message.

what exact version of Ae are you using? you should be using 11.0.4 so first make sure your software is up to date.

what happens when you re-open your software? does it crash every time you try to puppet pin your character? share a screenshot of your full Ae interface so we may examine your setup and source file and try to provide more information in that regard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some unknown reason, the puppet tool is working again but is still looking for answers so just in case if this happens again.

Anyway, version of my After Effect is Version 11.0.4 and it was crashing regardless of what I do with After Effect: close program, reboot laptop, etc. only difference that happen that could have fixed the problem was that I did a full shut down of my laptop and kept it off for the night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines