Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White space footer

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Not sure if it's a know problem. But I just can't figure out, how to get rid of the white space that is showing up below or above the footer of my page. When I am resizing the browser, I cannot change the minimum height of the page, because it's set to the maximum page height I am using at a certain breakpoint. When resizing the browser, the content can only push down the page as the content gets more then the minimum page height. In my case at a certain breakpoint e.g 1200 px, the content height is getting less then the page height. If that happens the white space is showing up. Is there a way to solve this problem?

If I am not clear:

1. Go to this link:Stadsfietsen 
2. Scroll down untill you see the footer of the page.

3. Then start resizing the browser. You will see that white space is showing up.

It would be great if someone can help me with this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Place transparent rectangle for space.

1708f615c6.png

At each breakpoint, go to the page properties , and set the minimum height of 500 pixels.

cf6982c831.png

If after that in the process of the work you shift the footer manually, you should once again return to the page property  and set the minimum height.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I checked your site and found that this happened only the first time I resized the browser.

The next time I resized it was showing normal and at the bottom without a white area.

Can you pease check this and let me know.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mixed up,dont send my comment,any way

i cant use FTP access

?FTP is not supported on this server [Failed to connect to ftp.noor.zgig.in port 21: Bad access].

?perhaps, port 21 is lockout in my country....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ankush,

I also saw that problem. But that is below the footer items. After the first time it corrects itself and then the white space starts showing up above the footer, because I make the footer items fixed. In the ideal situation the footer items should move up without showing whitespace below the footer.

I hope these screenshots give a better understanding of the problem I experience.

Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place transparent rectangle for space.

1708f615c6.png

At each breakpoint, go to the page properties , and set the minimum height of 500 pixels.

cf6982c831.png

If after that in the process of the work you shift the footer manually, you should once again return to the page property  and set the minimum height.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wauw thanx! It's a weird fix, but it works

Keep up the good advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines