• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text boxes are not responsive in width or position

Enthusiast ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a restaurant site and adjusting the text for the menu to fit in the various breakpoints.  I have adjusted the master breakpoints and the page breakpoints as I have worked through the Home page and it all appears OK. The problem starts when I move to the Menu page.

I start with the 320 - 370 which also follows the master page settings.  After I have set the type to my preferred design I scrub up to the next breakpoint and adjust the text accordingly but if I flick back to the previous breakpoint the text settings are completely haywire!

I have tried changing the breakpoint properties from fluid to fixed and back again. I have tried pinning to center and setting to 'none'. But whatever I try just isn't working.  I have been over most of the tutorials and the help pages without finding a solution.

I would greatly appreciate a bit of help as my client expects to see something very soon.  I attach a couple of snips.320Fluid.PNGBP-375Fluid.PNG760FluidPinnedCentre.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hi,

I am not sure why exactly you are facing this issue. However, when you modify your text, are you sure you click the toggle to change the text settings for the current breakpoint only? If you do not select this option from the format text toggle, your content will be modified across all the breakpoints.

You can find the formatting text for breakpoint toggle in the Toolbar (last option in the bottom).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am not sure why exactly you are facing this issue. However, when you modify your text, are you sure you click the toggle to change the text settings for the current breakpoint only? If you do not select this option from the format text toggle, your content will be modified across all the breakpoints.

You can find the formatting text for breakpoint toggle in the Toolbar (last option in the bottom).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines