• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding a .fla file based on library contents

Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to find a Flash ".fla" file that has a specific .jpg image in the library. Is there any way to do a search of all my .fla files and come up with results based on the contents of the libraries within the .fla documents? I've tried looking through each file one by one but I just can't find the file I'm looking for. Kind of hard to explain and likely not possible, but I would appreciate any advice on my problem. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use jsfl to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Javascript search? How do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is JSFL able to go through your hard drive, find FLAs, look into the package, then library, and decode the binary to find out if the library item had a certain name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, you can search folders for file names, use that to access the document and then use the document refrence to search the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines