Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Smart previews changes

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people.

I created a smart previews on dng files in lighroom. and now when i open pictures in picasa viewer it comes up all new changed pictures that program had changed. i just love those changes and i would like to see what it was done on these previews, but when i open picture in lightroom or in photoshop it comes up my original picture. i would really like to get those smart preview new changed pictures, but i cant seem to find how. please help

to be more clear i add those pictures. one original and one after smart previews.

picture1.jpgpicture2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So which program is showing the changes the way you want them? Your description of the problem isn't very clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

picasa photo viewer is showing those changed pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are making your changes using Picasa then the changes are being made to the JPEG preview, not the raw data. Smart previews are only used by Lightroom. However, those smart previews are only used by Lightroom. They are previews of the raw image data. You cannot make changes using Picasa, and expect them to show in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines