• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line throughout photos

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I have Lightroom 4 on my Mac Pro. Lately I noticed when I'm editing between lightroom and Photoshop a line appears throughout the photo. yesterday, i did an export to jpg and noticed the line throughout the photos as well. has anyone else had this issues and how can I resolve it. I tried downloading the free trial of Lightroom cc and I'm having the same issue plus Lightroom  has been freezing and crashing a lot since I started to see the lines throughout my photos.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

It would be good if you could post one of those images for us to look at. But "usually" lines through images is an indication of a hardware problem. It could be a hard drive going bad, or a faulty USB cable if you are using one. Lightroom does not make any changes to your images. So something else is most likely causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be good if you could post one of those images for us to look at. But "usually" lines through images is an indication of a hardware problem. It could be a hard drive going bad, or a faulty USB cable if you are using one. Lightroom does not make any changes to your images. So something else is most likely causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Jim suggests, can you post a screenshot so we can see what you're seeing?

FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines