Exit

PE 15 Student & Teacher Edition vs PE 15

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 2 versions of the product on the market:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 (DVD) $149

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 (DVD, Student & Teacher Edition) $79.99

Does Student & Teacher Edition contain everything we find in the full version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

I'll give myself an out and say 99.9%.  There is one version and two prices.  And, I don't work for Adobe.

As long as I've been using Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements, Lightroom, Photoshop and Bridge there has been a student discount.  That is about 5 or 6 years of trolling related forums.  I've never once read where anyone got less than the full deal.  On the other hand, I've read that Adobe tries hard to make sure you are not faking it as a student.  Some have posted that they were not abl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whsprague,

are you 100% sure the student and the full version are identical?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give myself an out and say 99.9%.  There is one version and two prices.  And, I don't work for Adobe.

As long as I've been using Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements, Lightroom, Photoshop and Bridge there has been a student discount.  That is about 5 or 6 years of trolling related forums.  I've never once read where anyone got less than the full deal.  On the other hand, I've read that Adobe tries hard to make sure you are not faking it as a student.  Some have posted that they were not able to pass the "student" test.

For the Elements products, there are usually holiday or fall sales that make it as cheap, or cheaper, than the student/teacher price.

Do you know something I don't know?

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Black Friday 2016 is on Friday, November 25.

I can wait 21 days. No rush. 🙂

Thank you Bill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Last year's Black Friday deal was elusive!  I forget what day the price dropped.  I missed it and didn't feel I needed 14.  I stayed with 13.  When I bought 13 two years ago it was like a yo-yo between Amazon and B&H for a couple days.  They both have a lot of products and I don't know how they can keep track of each other for just one software program.   Maybe it only looked like they did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines