• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF to Excel Conversion Failure

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert a PDF file to Excel.  The pdf file is 60 MB (under the 100 MB limit), and I get the error message "Conversion Failure".  Would appreciate anyone's assistance?  thx!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brians54997802,

Please visit the following links which discusses the issue similar to yours:

why do i always get conversion failure when converting pdf files to xls in exportpdf program?

Could you try exporting pdf using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Let me know the results.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivam,

Thank you for responding to my question!

The two links did not provide an explanation for the conversion failure.

I had a chat session on Friday, and he indicated it may be an internet connection issue.  I was on my work computer on Friday, and tried the conversion again yesterday on my home computer...and got the same conversion failure.

I used the cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf link you sent, and tried the following:

Original file 60 MB = Conversion Failure

Reduced file to 15 MB = Conversion Failure

Reduced file to 4.5 MB = Conversion Failure

Reduced file to 2.3 MB = Successful Download

The FAQ indicates the file limitation is 100 MB.  I don't want to split up the file into 2 MB segments.  Can you please help?!

Thank you!

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brians54997802​,

Have you tried converting other pdf files  to Excel?

Try to convert other pdf file with file size near to 60-50 MB, and see if the conversion works.

Would it be possible for you to upload the file, and share the link with us?

Visit https://cloud.acrobat.com/send   , click Add Files>select the files from your Computer>select the file>Open>click Create Link, when the link has been generated, share it via private message.

To send a private message, hover the mouse over my name name, and select Message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to convert a different file that is 36 MB...same "conversion failure".  Sorry, I'm not allowed to share the file with you...

Thank you - I appreciate you trying to help!  I ended splitting the file up into 3 MB segments...not good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines